Welcome to Kismet Stud
Kismet Stud set on the banks of the Murray River, Howlong NSW Australia is now one of the largest Poll Dorset (Flock 3) and White Suffolk (Flock 33) Sheep Studs in Australia.
We develop modern meat sheep suitable for today’s market. Our rams and ewes show good growth, length, muscle and structural correctness for longevity and easy lambing.
Don’t forget our Annual Ram Sale where we sell our best Poll Dorset rams and White Suffolk rams.
Due to our large number of ewe joinings, (approx 900) we always have a good selection of ewes and flock rams available for private sale throughout the year.
Our Rams are NOT grain fed – We breed for EASY lambing
2017 Annual Spring Ram Sale
Our 2017 Spring Ram Sale starts with an auction on…
Wednesday 4th October 2017, 1pm.
- 100 White Suffolk rams
- 40 Poll Dorset rams
- 20 Southdown X White Suffolk rams
Inspections welcome from 11am. BBQ lunch provided.
On property at Kismet Stud Howlong (3km west of Howlong on Riverina Hwy).
Our latest news!
Kismet’s 2016 ram sale wasn’t dampened by the rain selling a total of 124 rams with an average of $990. 71 White Suffolk rams were sold with an average of $1,156, grossing $82,100 33 Poll [...]
The 2015 Kismet Stud Annual Ram sale was a great success, selling 112 out of our 130 on offer. 67 White Suffolk rams were sold with an average of $1055, grossing $70,700. 25 Poll Dorset [...]
White Suffolk, Poll Dorset & Southdown Flock Rams for sale throughout the year
- We have approx 350 White Suffolk rams and 100 Poll Dorset rams available for the coming 2016 season
- Rams are reasonably priced to suit the tough seasonal conditions
- June/July/August 2015 drop
- We buy the best in genetics – structurally correct
- Showing good length and quality, with clean points and good muscling (particularly eye muscle)
- Stock scan assessed – figures on request
- We can deliver rams free of charge, to any area, depending on numbers
- Brucellosis accredited MN1V for OJD (free to any area. 6 points on AHS)